So you want a fast way to boost your protein levels after working out? What’s the buzz about Labrada Lean Body Shake? There must be a good reason why it has been very famous to most bodybuilders and athletes!
In today’s article, we will find out by taking a closer look at this meal replacement shake’s ingredients and nutrients. This is the only way to find out how effective this product is.
Are you ready? Then please keep on reading below!
What Are the Nutrition You Will Get From Labrada Lean Body Shake?
One of the biggest advantages of Labrada Lean Body Shake among its competitors is its high content of protein at 40 grams in every serving. This means replacing two meals every day with Labrada Lean Body Shake will give you 160% of your daily value intake.
But what’s more important than quantity is the quality since not every protein sources have essential amino acids content. Anyway, here are the protein sources for this meal replacement shake.
- Soy Protein Isolate. This has at least 90% protein. Soy is often GMO unless it is stated to be organic.
- Milk Protein Isolate. This is a milk protein in concentrated form and has about 40% to 90% protein.
- Sodium Caseinate. Here’s another protein that can often be found in milk. It is also commonly found in cheese. However, sodium caseinate has been known to be an allergen to some people.
- Cross Flow Micro Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate. This form of the protein has been taken from an extract commonly found in the process of cheese making. What’s great about this type of protein is that it is high in amino acids and will be digested little by little for a steady spread of protein.
- Cross Flow Micro Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Isolate. This is another form of protein that can be found in the process of cheese making but it is rather a quick acting protein source.
I know you wonder what Cross Flow Micro Unfiltered means, well as scientific as it sounds, it is just a term being used to describe how the protein is actually processed. What’s great about this technique is that it is capable of eliminating any unwanted particles.
Overall, I can say Labrada Lean Body Shake comes with a high quality of protein, considering it contains whey protein; though some users doubt its soy as well as other possibly unstable protein sources.
2. Fiber and Carbohydrates
Labrada Lean Body Shakes features FiberPlex for an excellent digestion as well as healthy intestine and cardio; this is equivalent to 7 grams of vegetable.
It also has a complex carbohydrate that can help you stabilize your blog sugar and insulin level. This content, which is equivalent to 22 gram serving of chicken breast and whole grain, can also help you burn fats and produce more energy.
There are exactly 7 grams of sugar in every serving of Labrada Lean Body Shake. This comes from the following:
- Corn Syrup Solids. This is often taken out from GMO corn and is a dehydrated form of corn syrup which is widely used as a sweetener since it comes cheap.
- Fructose. This type of sugar is commonly found in fruits.
- Acesulfame Potassium. This sweetener has zero calories at all but tastes 200 times sweeter than our regular sugar.
- Sucralose. Here is another non-caloric sweetener
4. Fortified with 22 minerals and vitamins as well as daily essential nutrition
Labrada Lean Body Shake contains vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, and E as well as magnesium, calcium, iron, folic acid, biotin and so much more.
It also has glutamic acid as well as glutamine that help your body boost your immune system, expedite your recovery and stop any possible muscle breakdown.
But take note that it carries as much as 330 calories and this could be very high for meal replacement shakes, some products only contain as low as 90 calories.
Is Labrada Lean Body Shake an Effective Appetite Suppressant?
But here’s the catch, Labrada Lean Body has not been designed to suppress your appetite. This meal replacement shake would rather serve and meet your body system needs just like how your regular meals do.
What you will need to do is drink this nutrition shake before and after your workout in order for your muscles to receive the supply of essential amino acids as well as nutritive supports. It is recommended drinking it one hour before working out and 30 minutes after working out.
How Does Labrada Lean Body Shake Taste?
What made Labrada Lean Body Shake famous is its incredible taste. It is actually among the best tasting meal replacement shakes.
You can choose among five flavors: chocolate-peanut butter, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and cinnamon bun.
How Much Will Labrada Lean Body Shake Cost You?
Unfortunately, Labrada Lean Body Shake is more expensive compared to most meal replacements. One jug with 16 servings cost about $31. 34 or as much as $2 per serving.
What I like about Labrada Lean Body Shake is that it is very easy to make, no wonder why it is the favorite of most athletes who have a tight schedule of training. Its taste is also tolerable even if it is a high-protein drink. Speaking of protein, I highly recommend this as a post-workout meal. The 40 grams protein of this product is of high-quality!
Overall, this product can provide you nutrients that are not only fat burning but is also very helpful for muscle-building, makes you leaner, gets you stronger and of course, lessen your fat storage. So are you excited to try out Labrada Lean Body Shake? Make your purchase on this link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00166BBXW?th=1
If you still have any more question about Labrada Lean Body Shake, don’t hesitate to drop your question in the comment section below and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.
Please share this article with your friends too!